Thank you sooooo much for fixing the view_camera stuff. I use that a lot in my draw events so it's gonna be awesome to use this properly again.
1.0.34 - 2.3.1 compatibility and various fixes
Additions & improvements:
- Added a bunch of API functions for exposing/overriding entries for “live” code.
- GMLive-server now has an icon on Windows (also wrote a post about this).
- GMLive-server now sets window title on Windows.
- GMLive-server is now a little clearer with startup errors.
- Organized documentation a little.
- Added “singleton” code back to
obj_gmliveto avoid oddities when accidentally creating another
- Fixed 2.3.1 support (got rid of now-amiss constant).
- Fixed support for enums that reference other enums.
- Fixed a certain 64-character console-specific function causing issues for GMLive.
- Fixed issues with global array access (
GMLive (for GMS2.2.5).yymp 533 kB
Version 1.0.34 Nov 17, 2020
GMLive (for GMS2.3 and GM2022+).yymps 750 kB
Version 1.0.33 Nov 17, 2020