A downloadable extension
GMLive is an extension that introduces livecoding / interactive programming into GameMaker: Studio and GameMaker Studio 2 (including Mac IDE).
That is, it allows to reload chosen scripts or events mid-game when they are changed and saved from the editor - without having to recompile and restart the game.
This allows to save tremendous amounts of time during development, especially for projects and platforms with longer compile time.
The extension works with all native modules - you can even have the code update remotely while the game's running on a mobile device or a console.
The extension is stable, documented, easy to use, and takes literal minutes to set up (see video).
In order to download this extension you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $29.95 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- v1.0.1528 days ago
- v1.0.1456 days ago
- v1.0.13 - you guessed it,71 days ago
- v1.0.12 - small fixes71 days ago
- v1.0.11 - more small fixes74 days ago
- v1.0.10 - fixes for a few issues77 days ago
- v1.0.9 - small fixesNov 25, 2017
- v1.0.8 - fixes and improvementsNov 22, 2017