1.0.72 - Assorted fixes
- Constructors no longer try to use
It was good fun, but this creates a number of issues that are hard to solve in current GML
- Positions in errors are now reported as
[line X, col Y]instead of
- GMLive will now warn you that you forgot to pass your script arguments to
live_method_get_selfnot calling the original function with live_enabled=0
- Fixed some skeleton functions not being called in instance context.
- Fixed script names inside “live” code showing up as “unknown” in errors.
GMLive_noDeactivatescript with a few macro tricks that prevent the user from accidentally deactivating
GMLive (for GMS2.3 and GM2022+).yymps 895 kB
Version 1.0.72 68 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.