1.0.26 - various fixes
- live_execute_string now takes optional rest-arguments that will be available as argument in executed code.
- Macros with live_call in them are now supported - you can now do
#macro alive if (live_call()) return live_result
- Statement macros are now supported.
- Switch-blocks with non-constant expressions are now supported.
- The server window now sticks around in case of errors.
- Fixed a handful of function signatures.
(argument errors in GMLive where they don't error in normal GML)
- Fixed an issue with nested macros.
(if a macro A referenced macro B, using macro A wouldn't auto-include
- Fixed tilesets not being accessible by asset name in live code.
- Fixed `var a, var b` not being considered valid syntax.
- Fixed `in` not being allowed as identifier in live code.
Currently without a GMS1 release since I found another hard-crash bug, obviously that's not getting fixed (GMS1 having been sunset a while ago and all), and it is very time-consuming to workaround such things.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.