v1.0.8 - fixes and improvements
Current tendency of rolling out one build per day is purely because people keep finding small things that don't work as expected in some project of theirs, I fix those, and publish a build in the end of the day so that no one else has to deal that.
- Fixed "null" being falsely recognized as a keyword (it's alias of "undefined" in web version of GMLive)
- Enums and macros are now only inspected by GMLive unless they are actually used in the live script in question.
(that is, no more warnings in console because you have a wacky macro defined and used elsewhere in the project)
- Fixed GMS2 version not recognizing auto-generated compatibility scripts (because the directories have a "@" before the name).
- IDE-like names (obj_test:Step) are now used instead of runtime-specific names (gml_Object_obj_test_Step_0) in reported errors.
- Removed the "!" popup upon encountering a structure check error that was used as breakpoint for debugging and was accidentally left in 1.0.8 release.
Reminder: when updating, remove and re-import the extension and it's included files.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.