v1.0.4/1.0.5 - fixes and improvements
- Fixed backgrounds not being recognized by their resource name in GMS1 version.
- Fixed a few global arrays (such as view_xview) not being recognized.
- Fixed gamepad_button_check_pressed in particular not being recognized (typo in definitions).
- Fixed a few helper functions (live_call_ext/live_defcall/live_defcall_ext) being amiss.
- Fixed column/row indexes being swapped in 2d array read operations (arr[i,k]).
- Fixed enum value related errors not displaying line-column information.
- Fixed GMS2 version not looking for functions in extensions (depending on factors).
- gmlive-server can now be placed one directory deep in included files without having to specify the project directory manually.
- Error positions are now in [L<row>,c<column>] format since people weren't getting what [<row>:<column>] meant.
- There's now a obj_gmlive included in GMS1 version instead of instructions how to make one.
- Rewrote the instructions for GMS1 installation (video later).
- netlog.exe is now included in main GMS1 extension again for ease of installation.
- 1.0.5: Fixed a crash if a script/event contains invalid code by game start (e.g. you edited it while the game was starting up).
For clarity: when updating, remove and re-import the extension and it's included files.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.