Inline functions! (and small improvements)
- If a macro is pointing to a function/script/lambda, you now get argument auto-completion for it.
- `/// (...args)` style (nameless) JSDoc is now supported.
- `#import` highlighting now works like regular highlighting but you probably won't notice anything different
- When you switch tabs, code editor in the new tab now automatically gets focus because that's what you probably want
- Extension scripts are now colored like functions rather than scripts to match GM behaviour.
- Fixed GMS2 script renames sometimes not renaming the extra files.
- Fixed some oddities with opening GMS2 included files.
- Fixed pointer_null not showing up in GMS1 auto-completion.
- Fixed there being multiple auto-completion entries for the same thing if multiple extension files are redefining the same functions.
- Fixed rename/remove context menu options being shown for some things that GMEdit can't actually rename/remove correctly
- Fixed a few more oddities with argument status bar (there are always more)
- Fixed blank GMS2 events saving as "undefined"
- Fixed events.gml missing GMS1-specific view events in Other category.
- Fixed a bug where JSDoc generator would disable syntax extensions for a single save when it added/removed something.
- File conflict now doesn't consider \r\n<->\n as changes.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.