Hello, I have a problem, the "Close project" and the "Open..." buttons don't work when I'm inside a project, when I press to close the project, nothing happens, and when I press to open project, after selecting the .gmx file, nothing happens too
[beta] Template strings, smaller fixes
- Template strings! Simple but convenient (`health: $hp/$maxhp`)
- Search results now show relative paths in directory-based projects.
- More resource types are now shown in Ctrl+T.
- #mfunc now adjusts displayed line numbers.
- Added an option to sort/not sort extension APIs.
- Added an option for disabling ctrl+wheel for changing code editor font size.
Plugin API improvements:
- Expanded AceCommands interface a little.
- Plugins can now provide descriptions of what they do.
- PluginState reference is now passed into config.init() for convenience.
- PluginState now has a string with plugin root directory.
- Added a "tabMenu" event for tab context menu.
- All "built-in" menu items now have IDs.
- Fixed `projectPropertiesBuilt` plugin event getting the wrong target element.
- Added Project:relPath for un-prefixing full paths
- Fixed array_* functions in GMS2 extra missing argument info.
- Fixed #mfunc some(...) asset_get_index(...) highlighting "as" prefix as a keyword.
- Fixed linter not being aware of lamdefs for function checking.
- Fixed GMEdit failing to open empty GMS2 scripts (because they might not exist on disk at all)
- Fixed lambda scripts being shown in search results with "expand lambdas" enabled.
- Fixed auto-completion menu being shown when starting to type "0x".
- Fixed #gmedit-lambda folder being expanded when adding lambda scripts.
- Fixed "Open" dialogs not working due to breaking Electron changes.
- GMEdit no longer silently errors if a YY file is malformed.
- Fixed several issues with Vim input mode (thanks to @brockuniera).
- Fixed "open declaration" / "find references" not working at start of word.
- Fixed "file missing" dialog not updating the tab content sometimes.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Can you check output in Console tab (Ctrl+Shift+I) for errors?
These errors show up when I close the project and when I open another one, respectively:
These errors are being caused by a plugin that you have installed, GMEdit does not load any files named "main.js". If you mouseover main.js:#, it will show the path to the file.