Window Commands for GameMaker
A downloadable extension
Quick links: documentation · source code
This extension allows to do a number of things:
- Allows to minimize/maximize/restore the window on demand.
- Allows to disable/enable minimize button, maximize button, close button, and window movement.
- Allows to override behaviour for when minimize/maximize/close buttons are clicked.
The extension makes use of WinAPI-specific hooks and thus is tightly tied to Windows.
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
window_command_hook-for-GMS1.gmez 11 kB
window_command_hook-for-GMS2.yymp 13 kB
window_command_hook-for-GMS2.3+.yymps 15 kB
window_command_hook (old).gmez 43 kB
window_command_hook demo (old).gmz 561 kB
- x64 support, general rewriteSep 17, 2022
- Added window_set_visible_wFeb 21, 2021
- Added window_set_taskbar_button_visibleSep 01, 2019
- Added window_set_topmost, published codeFeb 27, 2018