May 10, 2018
- Optional argument initialization now prefers ternary operator if available,
e.g. function some(a = 1) would use var a = argument_count > 0 ? argument : 1;
- (enum instance).getName() can now be used for @:nativeGen enums when the type is known compile-time.
- Added sfgml-timestamp directive, which can be set to false to not add the "generated at X" comment on top.
- If sfgml-main is set to empty string and contains no code, it is trimmed from output.
- Added Buffer.kind extern.
- Added Buffer.writeBuffer shortcut.
- SfRest now adds +1/-1 to accompanying constant
e.g. (rest.length > 0) with 1 preceding argument becomes (argument_count > 1)
- Fixed type information grid not having sf-std-pack prefix if set.
sfgml.zip 393 kB
Version May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018
Get sfgml - a Haxe»GameMaker compiler
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.