MouseLock & PointerLock
This extension provides a unified API for "mouselock" on desktop platforms and web (HTML5).
Foremost intended for making web-based games with camera rotation, but has numerous other uses.
Included functions are:
- mouse_lock(): Locks the mouse cursor at current position.
- mouse_unlock(): Unlocks the mouse cursor.
- mouse_delta_x, mouse_delta_y: Mouse movement since the last frame (if locked),
- mouse_lock_update(): Must be called once per frame. Updates mouse_delta_* variables.
- mouse_is_locked(): Returns whether the mouse is currently locked.
(on HTML5, mouse can only be locked after a click on the game)
Click download now to get access to the following files: