can this work on latest tweet deck ?
SwickDeck for TweetDeck
What's SwickDeck: SwickDeck is a userstyle for TweetDeck that implements a number of small improvements and allows for a bit of customization.
What's TweetDeck: TweetDeck is an official Twitter client/app that is rather convenient and feature-rich.
If you haven't heard of it before, you should probably take a look.
What's a userstyle: Userstyles are user-defined stylesheets (CSS) that allow to change how the websites look to you locally. Firefox and Chromium-based browsers can support these via an extension called Stylish.How to use this:
- Adjust the options until desirable looks are achieved (a rough preview is shown underneath).
- Click "Generate CSS" to [re-]generate CSS code in accordance with chosen options. Copy it.
- Create (or open an existing one) a new userstyle in the aforementioned Stylish (or an equivalent extension).
- Paste the copied CSS code into the userstyle.
- If you are using a version of Stylish for Chrome, don't forget to fill out the domain for the stylesheet to apply to via the field under the CSS editor.
- Click "Save" to apply changes. If everything was done correctly, they should be reflected on the TweetDeck tab within seconds.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
As far as I can tell, it works fine, save for that recent thing where the Tweet button is vibrant blue and expands to join the popout area.